Thursday, June 17, 2010

Educators You Can Interview!

I mentioned in class that if you are having difficulty getting ahold of an educator or maybe finding an educator that you're really excited about interviewing that I would be providing a list-- and here it is! Email me or let me know in the comment section if you would like the contact info for any of these fantastic educators. I'll be adding more to this list as I get more replies back from educators willing to be interviewed.


Chris Warner
Taught 5th grade at a small private school in San Francisco for 5 years and has just recently graduated from Stanford's Learning, Design, & Technology program



Joey Wilson
2007 Teach For America Phoenix Corps - Forensic Science & 9th grade General Science. Joey is currently working here at Cal and also at UCSF.



Jenyth Utchen
Has taught high school English in the public school system for a while now, and made me fall in love with literature again my senior year of high school



Sam McCabe
Just finished his first year with Teach for America Oakland Corps for 9th grade Biology. Over the summer Sam is working with a Science textbook company.



Chef Craven
Teaches Culinary at a public high school in San Francisco, she also has a blog where you can find out more (http://heatofthekitchen.blogspot.com/)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy seeing young graduates teach!