Thursday, June 24, 2010

Team Teach Feedback: Assessment

Please provide feedback for the Assessment Team Teach in the comments section of this post.

When we conducted our SOA we agreed to incorporate feedback to assist as part of the evaluation process.

Below is a list of possible questions, however if you feel something is missing please feel free to add on. This is a continuous process and we would greatly appreciate if you can answer at least ONE of the following questions on the class blog for every group that presents following their presentations.

Potential Questions:
What part resonated most with you from the presentation?
What did you find most interesting?
Were any particular portions applicable to your own life?
Questions, Comments or Concerns?
Other constructive criticisms?

6 comments:

Quixie said...

I really enjoyed this team teach. I felt that the discussion brought about a lot of perspectives on the issue and necessity of grading. I enjoyed the group exercise outside - although I was cold!! Great job guys :)

Nancy Ledesma said...

I enjoyed the activities this team prepared for their team teaching. I Especially liked the closing activity when we had to close our eyes and reflect about our experiences with standardized testing. Good Job!

Tired Thomas said...

I thought this team did well. Obviously, the lack of classmates during thier session affected thier activites but I think they made the most of it. The test was very interesting and it was really tough deciding how it would be graded.

Leon said...

I really like this topic overall, because it is so relevant. Nowaday, it seems like grade is all we are focusing on.
Specifically, I really like it how the worksheet allowed different groups to use different methods to grade themselves. Really wish real life is like that.

Afshan said...

The activities were very unexpected and thought-provoking, so thank you for that. Taking that ridiculous test made me think back to high school and how often i learned stuff strictly to take a test and not to learn or enjoy-- made me think about how i would handle test in my own classroom in the future.

Young Kim said...

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad that most people liked the ninja activity. :D

@Afshan: Sorry about those ridiculous tests. Sang and I were debating about if the test was hard enough or not. I guess it was. :X